|Rev. Wongee Joh, Pastor
SCHEDULE of SUNDAY SERVICES
Every Sunday - 9:30 A. M. Family Worship and Sunday School
First Sunday of the Month - Holy Communion Service.
- LENTEN JOURNEY We are invited to continue to share in this year’s Lenten Journey together for worship and fellowship, 6 weeks during Lent, every Wednesday at 6PM: These gatherings are scheduled to be hosted by the following United Methodist Churches with soup and bread: Drew Methodist Church, Carmel on March 26 located at 28 Gleneida Ave, Carmel; Holmes (4/2); First-Brewster (4/9). Our lay speaker will lead the service at Holmes on 4/2. And Holmes lay speakers will lead here at Brewster on 4/9. Our church will provide soup and bread
- HAND CRAFTING CIRCLE Grab your knitting, crocheting, sewing or craft project and join us for our new Hand Crafting Circle. If you don't have a project, don't worry, just join us for the Fellowship on May 1 - 7 pm at the parsonage.
- VITAL TEAM TRAINING - April 5, 2014 at Southbury, CT 8:00 am –3:00 pm
- BABY SHOWER– Sunday April 6 at 4:00 pm in the Fellowship Hall, for women in in Prison ministry.
- SEDER SUPER–on Maundy Thursday, April 17th at Drew UMC. Please RSVP to Adriana by April 6th to Adriana
To check if church is cancelled due to winter weather
, please call the church office 279-7611. A recorded message will leave an update. An email will also be sent out as soon as a decision has been made. Please make sure Adriana has your email address.
"I can do all things through Christ who Strengthens Me"